Best Ayurveda Course in Rishikesh
Ayurvedic Massage (Abhyanga) Course – (1 week) - 35 hrs
Qualification – yoga teacher, naturopath, lifestyle consultants, ayurveda practitioner, reiki Healer, Pranic healer, osteopath, chiropractor, ayurveda doctor.
Period – 5 hrs per day (includes theory and practical classes including yoga and meditation)
|Day 1||Demo - Ayurveda head Massage and practice||Ayurveda history and its legacy|
|Day 2||Demo – Ayurveda Abhyanga massage and practice||Ayurveda Basic principles, Vata,pitta, kapha -Tridosha theory|
|Day 3||Demo - Abhyanga (whole body oil massage and practice)||Prakriti evaluation -decide your body type|
|Day 4||Demo - Shiro Dhara and practice||Ayurveda herbs in daily life (kitchen herbs) Ayurveda oils|
|Day 5||Demo - Face massage, Nasyam (nasal treatments), karna pooran (ear treatment)||Dincharya- Ayurveda way lifestyle|
|Day 6||Demo – Patra PindaPotali Massage (bundle heat massage)||Marma pointlearning|
|Day 7||Abhayanga (ayurvedic massage practice)||Examination, Certificates award|
Cost – US$ 550 /- (includes teaching and training, certificate, accommodation, Indian sattvic meals, yoga and meditation)
(Certificate will be provided after successful completion of course).
Hemadri Ayurveda prides itself on administrating professionally managed Ayurveda treatments, training and research, by our highly qualified team of doctors and therapists.
WHY TO TRAIN WITH US
- We are pioneer Ayurveda practitioner in Rishikesh, North India
- Training program taught by our qualified faculty of Ayurveda doctors
- Training is given in small groups or on a one-to-one basis (if preferred) in order to facilitate per
- Reasonable Fee Structure
- Our training curriculum includes: Practical training; Lectures by our highly qualified doctor; Personalized demonstration of different Ayurveda therapies / techniques on trainee him / herself
- 20% discount on Ayurveda detoxification and rejuvenation treatments at our center during training
- There are no hidden charges for oils or herbs used during the practical training
A supportive & friendly staff/team, facilitating a good work environment